Collaboration with LadiesFund
- LadiesFund, a vehicle of Dawood Global Foundation (DGF) is an initiative to provide financial security to women and to promote and train women entrepreneurs. It aims to integrate the entrepreneurial needs based on the economic and social aspects of the local communities, with respect to greater women participation in the workforce.
- Bank Alfalah participated in the ‘Loan Day for Women Entrepreneurs’ an event sponsored by SBP to promote financial inclusion of women for LadiesFund Members at the Buraq Center, Karachi earlier this year.
- Women entrepreneurs associated with LadiesFund were facilitated in applying for financing through Bank Alfalah under SBP’s Refinance and Credit Guarantee Scheme for Women Entrepreneurs and PMKJYES.
- We simplified the Loan Application Form under this scheme by taking the concerned stakeholders on board and translated it in Urdu as well for ease of understanding.
- We intend to take forward this relationship and extend financing to the eligible women entrepreneurs associated with LadiesFund.